Compatible with the MyVirtuoso Home smart home system and with all systems that communicate via the Z-Wave wireless network, the module we propose is a device that can be installed on a standard M36 DIN bar and equipped with 6 relay outputs with clean contact capable to manage 16A loads. In addition, the device provides 6 digital inputs for monitoring indications provided by other devices (contacts or open collectors).
All 6 relays are galvanically isolated from each other and can be used to control AC or DC loads.
What can you do with this Module?
- Monitor information provided by other devices (contacts or open collectors).
- Check predefined scenes of the MyVirtuoso Home system.
- Control AC or DC loads.
- Connection of dry contact device such as switches, door / window contacts or buttons.
- Protocol: Z-Wave.
- Power supply: 10-24 Vdc, 8-24 Vac (max 4 W).
- Screw terminals: 0.2-2.5mm².
- Outputs: 6 NO / NC relays.
- Switchable power: 16 A 250 Vac max.
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm.
- Wireless range: about 40 m in a plastic container.
- Dimensions: 105 x 86 x 60 mm.
- DIN occupation: 6 modules.
- Wireless certification: Z-Wave Plus.
- 1x Module with 6 digital inputs and 6 NO / NC outputs from DIN bar 01335-1365-00.
- 1x Instruction Manual.