Compatible with the MyVirtuoso Home smart home system and with all systems that communicate via the Z-Wave wireless network, the module we propose is a device that can be installed on a standard M36 DIN bar and equipped with 6 relay outputs with clean contact capable to manage 16A loads. In addition, the device provides 6 digital inputs for monitoring indications provided by other devices (contacts or open collectors).
All 6 relays are galvanically isolated from each other and can be used to control AC or DC loads.
What can you do with this Module?
- Monitor information provided by other devices (contacts or open collectors).
- Check predefined scenes of the MyVirtuoso Home system.
- Control AC or DC loads.
- Connection of dry contact device such as switches, door / window contacts or buttons.
- Code: 01335-1365-00
- Transmission protocol: Z-Wave
- Power supply: 10-24 Vdc, 8-24 Vac
- Maximum consumption: 4 W
- Outputs: 6 with N / A-N / C relays (16 A @ 230 Vac)
- Inputs: clean contact, open collector, impedance 10 KOhm
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 60 ° C
- Signal range: 30 m in open field.
- Dimension: 105 (L) * 86 (H) * 60 (P) mm
- Occupation: DIN 6 modules
- Screw terminals: 0.2-2.5mm²
- Certifications: EN 50491-3: 2009, EN 60669-2: 2004, EMC 2014/30 / EU, RoHS 2011/65 / EU, LVD 2014/35 / EU
- Module with 6 digital inputs and 6 NO / NC outputs from DIN bar
- User Manual