Compatible with the MyVirtuoso Home smart home system and with all systems that communicate via the Z-Wave wireless network, the module we propose is a device equipped with 10 independent relay outputs, which can also be used for on / off control of any type automation, and 4 analog inputs that can be used to read NTC resistive sensors or 0 - 10 Vdc voltage. The device is powered by 230Vac current and is able to supply an output power supply of 24 Vdc or 230 Vca.
What you can do with this Module?
- Manage hydronic heating and cooling systems via the Z-Wave wireless network.
- Control the thermovalves of floor systems using the output power supplied by the module.
- On / Off control of lights.
- On / Off control of roller shutter actuators or of any automation system.
- Protocol: Z-Wave.
- Power supply: 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz (max 0.6 W).
- Operating temperature: 0-40 ° C.
- Screw terminals: 0.2-2.5mm².
- Outputs: 10 NO relays.
- Switchable power: 5 A 250 Vac max.
- Inputs: 10 Vdc max or 10 kOhm.
- Wireless range: about 40m in plastic container.
- Protection: IP20.
- Dimensions: 160 x 86 x 60 mm.
- DIN occupation: 9 modules.
- Wireless certification: Z-Wave Plus.
- 1x Module with 4 analog inputs and 10 NO and NC outputs with 230Vac or 24Vdc power supply 01335-1370-00.
- 1x User Manual.