Compatible with the MyVirtuoso Home smart home system and with all systems that communicate via the Z-Wave wireless network, the module we propose is a device equipped with 10 independent relay outputs, which can also be used for on / off control of any type automation, and 4 analog inputs that can be used to read NTC resistive sensors or 0 - 10 Vdc voltage. The device is powered by 230Vac current and is able to supply an output power supply of 24 Vdc or 230 Vca.
- External 10K NTC sensor with 3 (01335-1857-00) or 15 meter (01335-1856-00) cable
- External NTC 10K sensor with IP20 wall fixing and 3 meter cable (01335-1858-00)
- WMTE-1037 thermoelectric actuator for underfloor heating systems (01334-3000-00)
What you can do with this Module?
- Manage hydronic heating and cooling systems via the Z-Wave wireless network.
- Control the thermovalves of floor systems using the output power supplied by the module.
- On / Off control of lights.
- On / Off control of roller shutter actuators or of any automation system.
- Code: 01335-1370-00
- Transmission protocol: Z-Wave
- Power supply: 110-230 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 0.6 W
- Outputs: 10 with N / A relay (5 A @ 230 Vac)
- Inputs: 0-10 Vdc, 0-10 KOhm
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 60 ° C
- Signal range: 30 m in open field.
- Dimension: 160 (L) * 86 (H) * 60 (P) mm
- Occupation: DIN 9 modules
- Screw terminals: 0.2-2.5mm²
- Certifications: EN 50491-3: 2009, EN 60669-2: 2004, EMC 2014/30 / EU, RoHS 2011/65 / EU, LVD 2014/35 / EU
- Module with 4 analog inputs and 10 NO and NC outputs with 230Vac or 24Vdc power supply
- User Manual